Sunday, April 27, 2014

February 3, 2014

Hi Mom!
Thank you so much for telling me about how school is going! I am happy to hear that.
So Zippy is an Australian Shepherd? Or is he something else? I told someone that my family got a dog, but I forgot what kind it was and they were really suprized that I didn't know, so I guess I better know now.
Where is Christene Biancardi going again?
here is a picture of me and my two companions. Elder Tombs is from Texas and has been out for 8 months and Elder Corcus is from Bolivia and has been out for 6 days now. These are two great men. I am learning a lot from them.
Jackson is going to be a terrific biker.
This week I have spent a lot of time teaching. It has been really nice. We have found a lot of people to teach and none of them really are progressing, but we are teaching quite a few investigators each day. I think I am going to quit the choir becasue it takes up too much time. I have a few meetings this coming week and they will be fun. Also I won't be in my area for half of the week because I am going on exchanges with some Elders who are having a hard time getting the work going in their area. They are really good Elders and I am no better than they are, but I just want to help them see that they are capable of miracles and they can do anything that they put their minds to.
I always have a lot to say, but sometimes I ramble, so I will stop here. I love you and I am so glad that you are my Mom!
Love -Elder Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment