Sunday, April 27, 2014

February 18, 2014

Hello Mom!
 
Thank you for the email and updates this week, it is so fun to hear about what is going on in the world of your life!
 
Elder Tombs is getting transferred today and I will be getting another brand-new missionary to join Elder Corcus and I. Everything has gone really well! I have gotten along with my companions so well!!! It wasn't always that way for a while! I needed to learn to grow up (among other things) and it seems like I am starting to learn little by little.
 
So the 50th wedding anniversary must be for someone else's Grandma and Grandpa, because Delbert and Evelyn just turned 60 last year, right? Wow.
 
We had a nice tender mercy happen this week: We did go and drop a hafl dozen of our investigators who were not progressing and on Saturday night we felt pretty tired. Then a man who had not been to church in a long time called us and said that he wanted to come to church tomorrow and bring his wife who is not a member of the church. They both came to church and we got to meet them and scheduled an appointment with them for tonight at 7pm! The wife has just quit smoking in the past month and wants to learn things very slowly and clearly. AWESOME!! I am so excited for the people that are being prepared and placed into our path by the Lord.
 
Well, I know that this is God's work and that he loveth His children. Even me and even you!
 
Have a lovely week!
Love, Elder Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment