Monday, September 9, 2013

September 3, 2013

Aloha Mother!

This week has been quite a ride, we have been busy, Lee got baptized, Elder Shiu and I will be getting a brand new missionary to train together and a Sister in the zone went home. All is well in Zion.

I will attach some pictures of Lee's baptism for you! He was really happy. Then he came and played basketball with all of us yesterday for a Preparation Day activity. 

So here is what a normal day is like for Elder Shiu and I:
6:23 wake up and exercise for a while. We don't run any more, but we do this 7-minute workout that includes push-ups, sit-ups, planks, squats, etc...
7:30 eat breakfast
8 study, so I usually spend 30 minutes to create some teaching plans and finding scriptures and identifying specific blessings of the principles that we are going to teach.
9 Elder Shiu and I share what we learned and put our heads together to finalize the teaching plans. We might spend some time organizing lists of potential investigators that we are going to go by that day in a specific apartment complex.
10 Elder Shiu and I learn English grammar together.
11 Lunch... You don't want to know what we eat.
12-5 Spend some time finding people to teach through visiting part-member families, potential investigators, tracting and talking to people on the streets. 
5 Dinner! Yay, because the members make us good food that is good for us, except we always get dessert, which I used to like, but I would be totally fine with no dessert. 
6-9 usually 2-3 teaching appointments for families that we are teaching. 
9 plan for tomorrow
9:30-10:20 clean the apartment and brush teeth. 
10:20 pray and go to bed

So that is a fairly normal day. Elder Shiu is so awesome and we are working hard together. I hope that as the summer ends and there is one less Chandler child at home that everything goes well. God is in charge of His work, so I know that I am doing what I am supposed to be doing. Have a great week!

Love, Elder Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment