Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 9, 2013

Dear Mom,

Thanks for the great news on how everyone is doing at home! Especially the story from Elder Collins :)

Life is great here in Carlsbad. Elder Pendergast and I will be staying together for another 6 weeks here and it is a big blessing because the stake is really picking up the work. 

I am sure there are stories that I should tell you, but I can't remember right now. We have a lot going on today and this week. I don't mean that as an excuse, I just have other things on my mind. To answer your question, all the missionaries in the stake watched general conference at the stake center, and between sessions we had practices for the musical fireside that is happening on April 21. I am playing the piano in a bunch of songs.

Life is good and it is Elder Hegland's birthday on Thursday! We also will be turning 1 year old in missionary time. 1 more to go. That is plenty of time, but the problem is life keeps moving faster and faster!! Such is the way. 

I hope you have a great week and 'Catch the wave' (Elder Nelson)
Love, Elder Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment