Sunday, April 28, 2013

April 23, 2013

Happy Earth Day (yesterday)

I love Oceanside, and I don't mind spending a long time here... except that it is getting hot and people are beach vacationing here and... well, we stay away from the beach.

I am extremely sad to hear about the unhealthy heifers!! I talked to a couple people about cows and the advice I got so far has been to give them alfalfa for treats, grain is good, and to halter train them. What kind of calves are they? Can you send a picture?

The musical fireside was fantastic on Sunday! I will send home a binder with the pieces I played in it and a few other things. There 2 Mongolians that we have been talking to came and really enjoyed it! It was difficult to transition from English to Mongolian to Spanish to Mongolian and back to English! Elder Hegland serves in the same stake as me. He is in the Carlsbad 1st ward, and I am in Oceanside1st. I would say that it is like me serving in Willamette ward and him in Stafford ward. 

Thank you for the socks and the classy Elder Nelson picture! Sorry to hear about Jackson's wrist, his handwriting looked pretty good for his right hand though. 

I really just love being a missionary and doing heavenly Father's work. It brings me so much happiness to see the lives of people who accept the message change in such a positive way. Go be missionaries today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment