Monday, October 21, 2013

October 21, 2013


HI Mom!
 
Thank you for your email this week, the church is obsessed with President Uchtdorf's quote about doubting our doubts before we doubt our faith. It has a profound and simple message behind it. It is truth!
 
Well I am serving West of Santa Margarita and serving with a companion who was originally called to serve in a country North of where Elder Shiu is from. AKA Laguna Beach with Elder Hegland YAYY!!
 
Life is good here.
 
Sorry, gots to go! I left my camera in a member's car in Santa Margarita and I haven't gotten it back yet. They forgot to bring it to the Journeay's baptism on Saturday. Oh yeah, it was one of the sweetest baptisms of my mission and I got to give a talk!
 
Have a great week! -Elder Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment