Sunday, October 20, 2013

October 15th, 2013

Good morning Mom!

I am glad that you got the picture of Avery! We are going over there in half an hour to have a lesson with his mom. She is preparing to go through the temple. She was baptized one year and two days ago. I am sad to leave them, but I will let you know where I am getting transferred to on Monday

It has been fun to train Elder Donohue for 6 weeks with Elder Shiu! They are both good friends and I am glad that I will see Elder Shiu every week at mission choir! Yippee! 

I am pretty impressed with how well you typed your email this week from your phone. 

The Journeay's are getting baptized on Saturday and Brother Journeay asked that I speak at the baptism, so I will get to come back for that. 

I have some pictures to send you this week, so I will get on that!

Love Elder Chandler 





No comments:

Post a Comment