Monday, July 1, 2013

June 24th, 2013

HI Mom,

I don't think that you have ever written me on a Saturday before! The reason that is so cool is because we are emailing today (Monday)! So if you hadn't emailed me on Saturday then I wouldn't have had anything to email back about and it would have thrown off the groove! 

Tomorrow we say goodbye to President and Sister Cook. They are spectacular and will be missed. 

Thank you for the awesome pictures of Mac! (where is he going?) and for the pictures of Jackson (He is smiling?!) That made my day! 

We have been teaching a lot and I am working on memorizing everything I can because I don't have very many things memorized. 

Hello to Michael Biancardi! Can't believe he is home already.

I know that the church is true and that missionary work is what I should be engaged in at this time. I hope you all are having a great campout and don't forget to share the gospel!

Love, Elder Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment