Monday, June 10, 2013

June 4, 2013

Happy June!

Thanks for the pictures of all the chicks that I haven't seen before (of the poultry variety)! Also congratulations to dad on a fine marathon time! 

Rancho Santa Margarita is a wonderful stake, I feel like I have been here for 3 months already, and Oceanside was just a dream. That is always how it seems to go, except the MTC is still a reality -- I feel like I just left the MTC. Before I forget, yes. Yes that my mission address will change on July 1st. To what, I know not, save it will be in Irvine and the Lord will prepare a way wherewith all things which are expedient unto Him shall be recieved by His servant, even Elder Chandler. Amen? Not that I really need anything. (A little secret is that the members here buy us anything we need!) We don't need much though.

Could you please send me a picture of the Portland Temple's visitor center? That sounds incredible! Also could I get a hard copy picture of my eagle project? I appreciate the electronic version, but when people ask me about it we don't have iPads yet to pull it up. 

This week we have met a lot of people and I haven't taken any pictures yet, but if things go well I should send 20 in 6 months when I get transferred... Just kidding! I send them as I take them. I washed all the blood out of my hair and my headache is gone! I smaked myself pretty good last night on the bottom of a staircase right before a lesson. I don't really remember the lesson, but Elder Hemmelgarn said I had some funny, random comments.

Our ward mission leader is fatastic! We are going to be working with him a ton now. Great things are on the horizon, like they were in Laguna Niguel! I think Orange County requires a different sort of vision than San Diego does. This key board is not very good, so sorry if words are misspelled. And if I just blame it on the key board I feel better about my ineptitude to spell correctly.

Have you seen the Life of Christ videos online? I hav been keeping up with them for a year now and if you haven't seen them (this applies to each and every individual who is reading this, not just my momma!) you would be wise to check them out! 

LIfe is good, I am getting some color on my face from the sunshine! I love being a missionary and seeing how no matter what anyone is going through; the gospel and the principles therein can improve the quality of their lives. As always I hope the family is doing well, I am safe, happy and healthy, and life is good. Read the Book of Mormon! 

Love, Elder Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment