Monday, November 4, 2013

November 4, 2013


Hello my dear Mother!
 
Thank you for the nice email this week! I love hearing about the happenings of your life. Elder Hegland and I had a great week and we are incredibly happy and busy. I feel like I am just in the zone now and I don't think about much besides missionary work. But I am not bored even though there is only one purpose consuming my life!!!!!
 
I wrote down 5 things that happened this week. so here is your 5 paragraph letter :-)
1) We went on a 6 mile run with our ward mission leader this morning in the mountains. So fun!
2) On Halloween we drove around to each missionary in the zone a doorbell ditched their favorite treat on their doorstep.
3) Saturday we had a breakfast with 20 women and we made them eggs and pancakes.
4) Tyler Fisher (our autistic investigator) bore his testimony on Sunday.
5) We met a woman who referred herself to the church because she saw the great example of members of the church in her life. She accepted to be baptized on November 30! yay, except she texted us this morning and said that she decided over the weekend that "the Mormon path" was not the one for her. Darn Satan.
 
Well, I love life and this work is so great. We have lots going on. Talk to you next week!
 
Love, Elder Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment